Terms of sale
Terms and Conditions of sales of Dafna May TM goods
- The Agreement – sales-purchase agreement of goods as described in the Civil Code of Ukraine, entered by and between Dafna May Ukraine Limited Liability Company and Customer via the web-site https://dafnamay.com/.
- The Web-site User (User) – any person who enters the Web-site and/or uses it.
- The Customer – any person who have visited the Web-site and checked out any Goods via the Web-site.
- The Seller –Dafna May Ukraine Limited Liability Company, a company registered in accordance with thelaws of Ukraine, having its registered number: 40983974, located at: bld. 175, Kharkivske Highway str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 02121 which sells Goods or offers them for sale.
- The Web-site – web-site https://dafnamay.com/
- The Goods – all of goods available for purchase via the Web-site.
- Dafna May Showroom – building located at 30B, Shovkovichna str., Kyiv, Ukraine which is being used by Dafna May UkraineLLC to demonstrate the Goods.
Hereinafter terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Dafna May” are related to Dafna May Ukraine LLC according to the context. The term “You” shall be related to any person who enters or utilizes the Web-site.
2. Terms and Conditions
- The Rules and information regarding the Goods presented on the Web-site, which includes their description and price, are both public offer to the Web-site Users to enter into the Agreement on the terms presented in the Rules.
- The Agreement is public and operates until its full execution by the parties or until its termination by any of the parties in accordance with the procedure established by the Rules and the applicable laws of Ukraine. The terms of the Rules are determined by the Seller independently in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws of Ukraine. The Seller may change the terms of the Rules unilaterally. Changes take effect after they are published on the Web-site and apply to any orders posted on the Web-site after the publication of the changes. Making an order on the Web-site indicates the acquaintance and consent of the Customer with the Rules and the changes made therein.
- The Goods presented on the Web-site have individual qualities. The Web-site contains information regarding the features and characteristics of the Goods, their price, size and materials they made of.
- All pictures contained on the Web-site including photos of offered Goods are protected by the copyright laws and placed only for references to the certain types of Goods.
3. Customer’s rights and obligations
- The Customer is obliged to:
- Review the Rules before ordering the Goods;
- Comply with the terms and conditions of purchase of the Goods as prescribed by the Rules.
- Pay for the Goods in time and in accordance with the settlement procedure established by the Rules.
- Notify the Seller of the non-delivery of the Goods in time agreed by the parties.
- Perform other obligations under the Rules.
- The Customer has a right to:
- Order any Goods the sale information of which is placed on this Web-site in accordance with the terms of the Rules.
- In case of detection during the established warranty period of defects, in the order and within the terms established by the Ukrainian laws, require:
1) proportional lower of price;
2) free fix of defects of Goods in a reasonable period of time;
3) compensation of losses for fixing of defects of Goods.
In case of detection during the established warranty period of significant defects which occurred in the Seller’s fault, approved by the expert opinion, the Customer, in shall have a right in terms and manner prescribed by the Ukrainian law and the Rules to:
1) Terminate the Agreement and return of money paid for the Goods;
2) Demand the replacement of the Goods for the same Goods.
Significant defect is a defect that can not be remedied or corrected due to disproportionate waste of money or time. Essential defect is a defect, which manifests itself repeatedly after its elimination.
- Notify the Seller in writing of any claims related to the purchase of the Goods.
- Terminate the concluded Agreement by notifying the Seller on this case 14 (fourteen) calendar days from receipt of the Goods if the Goods did not satisfy him/her with its form, size, color or it can not be used for any other reasons.
- Other rights prescribed by the Rules and applicable laws of Ukraine.
4. Sellers rights and obligations
- The Seller is obliged to:
- Sell the Goods in accordance with the Rules and requirements of the applicable laws of Ukraine.
- Exchange or accept from the Customer the unused Goods within 14 (fourteen) calendar days starting from the day of receipt of the Goods.
- Ensure execution of warranty obligations in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Rights Protection” and the Rules.
- Receive applications, statements, complaints and suggestions from the Customers.
- The Seller has the right to:
- Amend the Rules by placing changes or new revisions of the Rules on the Web-site.
- Make changes to the range of the Goods and to change prices for them without the consent of the Customer, except for the Goods, orders on which were accepted from the Customer before the date of such changes.
- In case of impossibility to execute the Agreement due to lack of ordered Goods, notify the Customer within 3 (three) business days, but not later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the moment the order is made by the Customer through the Web-site.
- The Seller also has other rights and responsibilities according to the applicable laws of Ukraine.
- You can order the Goods using following methods:
- 1) Via online ordering form on the Web-site;
- 2) Via telephone means through the number: +38 097 111 14 14 (this option is available only within the territory of Ukraine);
- To place an order for the Goods on the Web-site You should:
- 1) Choose the Goods on the Web-site;
- 2) Push “Add to Cart” button;
- 3) Push “Check out” button;
- 4) Continue the ordering process by choosing the appropriate options and entering the requested data (Customer’s information, address, delivery method, address for billing, payment method, message, etc.);
- 5) Push “Review order” button to verify the completeness and correctness of the data in the form;
- 6) Push “Complete Order” button to complete ordering of Goods and forwarding it to the Seller for further processing.
The mandatory condition for placing an order on the Web-site is to thoroughly fill the online forms with the required information. After You input the appropriate data, You will receive an automatically compiled document confirming the payment for the Goods.
- Before confirming Your choice of Goods by using the "Complete Order" button, You can make changes to Your order at Your own discretion. By clicking on the "Complete Order" button, You confirm Your order and agree to pay for the Goods price and delivery.
- The confirmation by You of the order in accordance with clause 5.3 of the Rules is an expression of the offer from Your side, as the Customer, to conclude a purchase agreement for the Goods addressed to Dafna May Ukraine LLC, acting as the Seller of the Goods in accordance with the content of the order and the Rules.
- The execution of the order by telephone also confirms that the User and / or the Customer is familiar with the Rules.
- After completing the order for the Goods, You will receive a notification to the e-mail address indicated in the order form, which will contain the information on the order number, the list of ordered Goods, their quantity, cost, the chosen delivery method, the message on Your right to refuse the order, Your address and contact information, as well as address and contact details of Dafna May Showroom. The message sent to the e-mail address You have specified is a confirmation of Dafna May Ukraine LLC's receipt of Your offer.
- Dafna May Ukraine LLC will send a confirmation of acceptance of Your offer or rejection of its acceptance to the e-mail address indicated during the order process. After You receive abovementioned acceptance, the Agreement shall be deemed concluded.
6. Registration and acceptance of order
- Dafna May Ukraine LLC provides a possibility to enter into the Agreement for purchase of the offered on the Web-site Goods to every User.
- Each User has the opportunity to execute the ordering of the Goods on the Web-site by entering the necessary data in the online form on the Web-site or making an order by telephone.
- The information You provide as a User must be true, relevant and correct. Dafna May Ukraine LLC reserves the right to refuse to conclude the Agreement if the information provided by You will be inaccurate, which will make it impossible to execute the order, in particular, but not exclusively, delivery and handing over of the Goods to the proper addressee.
- All prices on the Goods that are offered to sale on the Web-site are set in euro, VAT and country taxes are not included.
- We are obliged to accept Your order if the Goods are available and the order reflects accurate prices. We can not sell any Goods to You with the price which is lower than indicated on the Web-site.
- During the processing of the order, the actual presence of the Goods in the warehouse will be checked, and in the absence of the Goods You will be notified by e-mail.
- We will notify You of the acceptance of the order by e-mail which You indicated in Your online form shortly after receiving it.
If, for any reason, we do not accept Your order or the price is incorrect, we will notify You by e-mail or call to resolve this issue in accordance with the Rules.
7. Payments for the Goods
- You can pay the order using following methods:
- - Via bank card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro).
- - Cash payment in Dafna May Showroom (30B, Shovkovichna str., Kyiv)
- - Via PayPal
- To provide payment for Goods using bank card You should proceed as follows:
- After determining the purchase, choose the type of payment «Bank card on the site» and click «Go to payment» button, after that You will be redirected to the payment gateway;
- Put the following data on the payment gateway web-page:
- card number
- expiry date
- CVV / CVC code
- After entering the appropriate data, click the «Continue» button, after which the information on the status of payment will appear on the web-page.
- We do our utmost to ensure that Your order and subsequent operations are carried out through a secure connection. At the same time, we are not responsible for the work of the online payment systems. We are not liable, except in the event of our negligence, for the damage caused to You due to unauthorized access to any information that You provide through an online payment system. If the Goods are not available for any reason after we have accepted Your order, we will notify You about it shortly. We will not charge You for this order and will refund any amount (if any) paid to Your bank card.
- Delivery within Ukraine is carried out at the expense of Dafna May Ukraine LLC.
- We ship the Goods to the address You have indicated in the completed online form for order and within the specified period after receipt of the full payment for the Goods to our current account.
8. Delivery of the Goods
- We make every effort to deliver all orders within 10 (ten) business days from the date of acceptance of the order. If this is not possible, we will notify You about it. Delivery is carried out at the address which You have indicated in the order.
- Information on the list of countries to which the delivery of the Goods may be carried out, as well as the terms and order of delivery of the Goods, depending on the country of delivery, are placed separately on the Web-site in the section "Delivery". The User has the opportunity to view such information when making an order on the Web-site.
- The fact of delivery must be confirmed by signature. The Customer is responsible for the Goods from the moment of delivery.
- The ownership of the Goods transfers to the Customer from the moment the Seller receives payment for the Goods in full.
- If we can not deliver the order to the address You have provided for any reason (except when it is our direct fault), we will notify You about it and will keep Your order at Your own risk.
9. Consumer rights protection
- In accordance with Part 4 of Art. 13 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights" You have the right to terminate this Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the Goods. In the event of termination of the Agreement on Your initiative during the specified period, any amount paid by You will be returned to Your account.
- If You want to terminate the Agreement, You can write to our support team - email@example.com to resolve this issue.
- Any Goods that are returned must be received by us in the same state and, as far as possible, in the same package in which we delivered them to You.
- We also support the exchange, return of the Goods and cancellation of the order in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and the Rules. Be advised that return/exchange of the Goods is carried out at the expense of the Customer.
- The list of goods not subject to exchange (return) is approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
10. Warranty obligations
- Warranty obligations - the obligation of Dafna May Ukraine LLC to effect the exchange, repair, return of the Goods or the money paid to them for the Customer within the warranty period established by the Rules.
Warranty period is the period during which we fulfill our warranty obligations with respect to the Goods and having its duration of 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Goods, unless otherwise provided by the applicable laws of Ukraine.
- The warranty is valid only if the Goods have been using in accordance with the usage manual. Instructions for use are given in the description for each Goods.
- We have no further obligations for the Goods after they have been sold. The above does not affect Your consumer’s legal rights in any way.
11. Personal data protection
- By filling in the online order form on the Web-site, You give a consent to Dafna May Ukraine LLC to process Your personal data in order to fulfill Your order.
- Any personal data received from You upon making an order will not be transferred by Dafna May Ukraine LLC to other third parties without Your prior consent, except cases provided by the laws of Ukraine, and will be processed in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
- We guarantee the protection of personal data that has become known to us ordering after You placed an order in accordance with the procedure provided by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" and any EU regulatory acts in this regard.